Tuesday 3 September 2013

MOVIE I WATCHED OVER THE SUMMER.
Monsters University- The reason why I went to go and watch this movie because the first movie was flawless. My anticipation for the sequel to Monsters Inc was too high and I have to admit that the movie was a little dissapointing. However, I did learn things that related to the first movie. There was a fault in watching the movie, it was that the cinema screen was filled with young children. They were all noisy and it ruined the whole atmosphere of watching a movie that I've watched 12 years. The movie itself was entertaining as it was comedic in some scenes, which really appealed to the little kids.

Overall, I think the whole experience of watching this movie was disappointing. I think for me the lack of enjoyment was the younger children fidgeting and causing disruptions during the viewing. Something that really made me loose concentration was the younger child kicking the back of my chair.  If I took the option of watching this movie late at night, where the existence of children was almost unthinkable, would've allowed me to enjoy the movie a lot more than I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment